Affiliation

Details of Affiliation:

In 1902, this institution was started with a few members of students after words. That is 1912, the college was officially established   and in 1915 it has got the affiliation from Madras University and in 1926, the college got affiliation from Andhra University, from 1948, the institution started getting the grant – in- aid from Madras University.

According to R.C.No.147-D2/49/Dt.28-4-49 the DPI Madras proceedings grant – in –Aid- sanctioned.

In 1970, the oriental title was changed as B.A.(OL) Degree course with a view of job prospects of the students.

In the year 1966 U.G.C has given teaching grant.

In the years 2012-2013 the college affiliation from Adi Kavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry.

In the year 2013-2014 our institute got the affiliation from Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati. only for Sanskrit stream.